Monday, 16 September 2013

Have You Had A Heart Trouble?

I have had the heart trouble

The doctors advised me that I need to undergo an operation to cure the disease.

I agreed to undergo the operation as the problem was giving me severe pain for days.

When the operation was completed the doctor has given a bill which covered all the costs.

After looking at the bill, I have started crying.

Upon seeing this, the doctor said,
"If the cost is too high then we could make some other arrangements for you."

I have replied to that doctor

"I am not crying because of the money for the operation cast which I have to give you  but I am crying because Allah let me save my life  for 70 years and He never sent me a bill!"

Til this time, I have not yet prayed for Him for His mercy to live me in good health. I have done a great mistake by not praying Him . I repent for that  and crying for that.

"And He gave you of all that you asked for, and if you count the blessings of Allah, never will you be able to count them…" Al Quran (14:34)

No comments:

Post a Comment